Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Funny Pickup Lines


If I bit my lip would you kiss it better?
Will you read my palm? [I don't see anything.] I didn't expect you to because love is blind.
Did you drop something? [What?] Your conversation, so let's pick it up right here.
Can I have your picture? [Why?] So I can show santa what I want for christmas!
Damn.....your ass is fine! Want to come see mine?
You dropped something. [What?] My jaw.
That's a nice dog/cat/pet. Does it have a phone number?
Do you mind if we share this cab to my house?
Baby, you're sexier than socks on a rooster.
Do you have a band-aid? [Why?] I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
What do you say we play some football? You can have first down!
You're like pizza. Even when you're bad, you're good.
You had better phone the firefighters in advance, cause when you're done with me, we'll be on fire!
Lets make like fabric softener and Snuggle!
Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you.
Hi, who's your friend?
Are you an Alien? [No, why?] Because you just abducted my heart.
I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
Can I borrow your library card? [Why?] Cause I'm checking you out.
Drop an ice cube and say 'Now that we've broken the ice, my name is...'

No comments:

Post a Comment