1) What do you say to a ghost with three heads?
Hello, hello, hello.
2) What did the baby ghost eat for dinner?
A boo-loney sandwich.
3) What kind of street does a ghost like best?
A dead end.
4) What do you get when you cross a were-wolf with a drip-dry suit?
5) What did the papa ghost say to the baby ghost?
Fasten your sheet belt.
6) What is a witch with poison ivy called?
An itchy witchy.
7) Who does a ghoul fall in love with?
His ghoul friend.
8) Where do vampires live?
In the Vampire State Building.
9) Who are some of the werewolves cousins?
The whatwolves and the whenwolves.
10) What is a vampires favorite mode of transportation?
A blood vessel.
11) What did Dr. Frankenstein get when he put his goldfish's brain in the body of his dog?
I don't know, but it is great at chasing submarines.
12) What do you call a dog owned by Dracula?
A blood hound.
13) Why are black cats such good singers?
They're very mewsical.
14) What's a cold, evil candle called?
The wicked wick of the north.
15) What kind of hot dogs do werewolves like best?
16) Where do little ghosts learn to yell "BOO!"?
In noisery school.
17) What does a goblin shop for?
18) How can you tell when windows are scared?
They get shudders.
19) What do you call serious rocks?
20) Why did the witch stand up in front of the audience? She had to give a screech.