Thursday, August 19, 2010

Funny Pickup Lines

nerdKiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Guadalupe?

You know what your remind me of? [what?] Lucky Charms, You want to know why? [why?] Because you're magically delicious!

I can read palms. {write your # on their hand} Oh it says your going to call me soon!

So long as we're in the theatre....why don't we get some play?

If you were ice cream and I were hot chocolate I'd pour all my love onto you.

You must be Jamaican, cause you Jamaican me crazy.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? "Is it really your birthday?" No, but how about a kiss anyway?

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

Darling, if you were cocaine I'd OVERDOSE!

If you were a wedgie, I'd pick you!

Milk does the body good, but damn how much did you drink?

I lost my virginity... can I have yours?

Do you sleep on your stomach? [yes/no] Can I?

Are your parents retarded? 'cuz DANG your special!

Do you have a quarter? [Why?] I told my boyfriend/girlfriend that I would call him/her when I found someone better.

Whenever I see you my heart races. I hope to win first place.

Do you have a bandage? I hurt my knee when I fell in love with you.

You are like a glass of milk... you do the body good.

Fat penguin. [What?] I just wanted to say something to break the ice.

I'm not feeling myself today, can I feel you?

Are you a light switch? Cause I want to turn you on!

Where is your mother? [Why?] Because you're too young to be here without an adult.

You spend so much time in my dreams I should charge rent!

Want to get some air? You took my breath away!

How much does a polar bear weigh? [I don't know, how much?] Just enough to break the ice. Hi my name is....

No comments:

Post a Comment