Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Funny Pickup Lines


You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.
You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.
You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
You sure have a great looking tooth.
I wish I were sine squared and you were cosined squared, because together we could be one.
I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?
Do you have a mirror in your pocket? [No, why?] 'Cause I can see me in your pants.
May I have some kisses up here, please.
If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.
My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.
Haven't I seen you before? Maybe in my dreams?
If home is where the heart is, then my home is in you.
You must be a magician, because everytime I look at you, everyone else disappears.
You want me. I can smell it.
If you were a drug, I would overdose!
If you gave me a penny for my thoughts I'd have just one penny, because i only think about one thing and that's you.
[Note: for use when someone you know is getting married] Hi, I'm throwing the bachelor/bachelorette party for a friend of mine, and I need a stripper. Interested?
Is your dad a baker? [No. Why?] Cause you have some nice buns.
I don't speak in tongues, but I kiss that way.
If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment